Since ancient times, the Dove has been
seen as a symbol of Peace. Try making this ornament to hang in your
You will need:
- red card
- bird template
can find one online or why not draw your own?)
- white card
- 2-3 beads
- Cut out 8 hearts and fold them in half.
- Cut a length of ribbon 3 times as long as the
hearts, and tie a knot in one end and thread 2-3 beads onto it.
- Stick 4 of the hearts together by gluing the
halves to each other.
- Glue the ribbon down the centre of the hearts
and continue to glue the rest of the hearts in place. Make sure the
ribbon is glued in place with the beads at the bottom.
- Draw round the bird template (found online) and
cut two birds out of white card.
- Glue the birds either side of the ribbon,
halfway between the bottom of the heart and the beads and leave to
Return to the activities page.
This website is for our Brownies to enjoy.
br>Parents and Leaders, please visit our main website
for information about our Brownie programme.
Brownies, if you want to know
how to use the internet safely,
read our web safe code.