1. Name the primary colours. Know how to mix them to make other colours.
2. Use three colours to make a pattern. Use any method you like, for example potato cuts, home-made stick prints or coloured paper. Suggest a suitable use for the pattern, such as wrapping paper or clothing.
3. Make two of the following.
* An invitation to celebrate a Brownie event.
* An illustrated poem, reading or prayer card.
* A picture using paints, crayons, inks or other colouring materials.
* A decorated bookmark.
* A greetings or thank-you card.
* A scented or textured picture.
* A piece of art designed on a computer.
4. Create a textured collage using materials like dried pasta, string and cloth.
5. At the test, draw or paint a picture of a subject you and the tester have agreed on before the test.
Need some help? Take a look at your favourite magazines or books and get inspired by the pictures.
Need some help? (Both links open in
a new window)