1. Attend a Brownie camp from beginning to end.
2. Take part in a new activity with your Brownie friends at camp.
3. Do each of the following:
** Keep a diary when you are at camp. Tell another Brownie about the best things you did.
** Make something as a keepsake of your Brownie camp.
4. Do each of the following:
Show how you would dress for wet weather and hot weather at camp.
Know why it is important to keep yourself clean, warm and dry when at camp.
5. At camp help to:
** prepare and cook a meal
** wash up and clear away afterwards
** collect water and (if needed) wood.
6. Do each of the following:
** Show how to take care of your bedding during the day and how to keep it dry.
** Know why you should keep things away from the sides of the tent.