1. Do the
** Know what to tell your parents or
carers before going out without them.
** Know what to do if a stranger talks to you.
2. Make a display to encourage children not to damage other people's property.
3.Do the following.
** Show how property-marking schemes
that use the postcode can work.
** Know how to keep your possessions safe when you are out and about.
4. Do the following.
** Get two leaflets about crime prevention from your local police station or crime prevention officer. Discuss the messages with the tester.
** Find out about two property protection schemes, such as the Neighbourhood Watch Scheme or Home Watch Scheme. Draw the sign used to show where these schemes
5. Explain how to protect your home from burglary when everyone from your home:
- goes out for the whole day or for part of the day
- is away overnight or on holiday.
6. Act out a short play with your Six showing how you would keep yourself safe.
Need some help?
Neighbourhood Watch website.
Brownie Leaders may have more information to help you complete
this badge in the Brownie Adventure File 3.