Choose and do three of
* Make a collection of items to reflect your everyday life. This could include photos, maps, your favourite clothes or food, what you do at Brownies and so on. Show it to your Six and the tester before storing it somewhere safe to open in the future.
* Draw a family tree in a way that looks nice.
Learn a song, poem, dance or story from the area where you live, or from your own culture. Teach it to your Six.
* Find out the history of your
- how long it has been running
- talk with older members you know.
Share what you discover with your Six or other Brownies.
* Make a dish that is traditional to your local area or culture. Share it with other Brownies.
* Talk about how people's cultures affect their lifestyles.
* Hold a party for your Six to celebrate in a traditional way a birthday or festival that is important to you.
* Visit your local museum to find out about some of the collections and exhibits.
* Talk with an adult you know about how the area where you live has changed.