1. Choose and plan an
entertainment doing three of the following.
* Recite a poem or tell a short story.
* Act, mime or use puppets to tell a story of a historical event.
* Perform a national dance or create your own dance to music.
* Sing with or without accompaniment.
* Play a piece on a musical instrument.
* Perform a short magic show.
* Act as compère for a show put on by other Brownies who are working for their Entertainer badge.
2. Do the following.
** Rehearse for your show. Plan make-up, costume and lighting.
** Make a programme for the event.
3. Entertain an audience and clear up afterwards.
Need some help? (All links open in a new window)
The Children's Poetry Archive
British Council Short Stories